GA Credential Manager


Please use the following form for support requests.

Fill out my online form.

If you are reporting a change in minister, you must include the minister’s start and/or end date of service (month/year or year), and also type of ministry (i.e. contract, called, interim).

© Copyright 2017 Unitarian Universalist Association. All Rights Reserved.

Unitarian Universalist Association